Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold remediation and restoration services provided by SERVPRO of Northeast Fort Worth are a natural outgrowth of water damage restoration. Projects we begin after moisture settled in for more than a day or two frequently exhibit microbial growth, but we have the training and the resources to remove current mold colonies as well as strategies to inhibit further mold infestation.
Crawlspaces are common in our community, often damp and secluded -- the perfect environment for mold damage. As always, we see the need and fill it, offering specialized crawl space mold clean out services for our customers. Our technicians hold Texas Mold Workers licenses, assuring that mold remediation projects follow proper procedures and best industry practices.
We understand the life cycle of typical household molds and establish the extent of the infestations before containing and removing the fungi. To keep the inhabitants of your home or business safe during remediation, we employ effective techniques that separate contaminated areas from safe zones. Air scrubbers help us maintain containment of moldy debris, filtering the mold debris and creating a negative pressure that prevents drifting mold spores.
Education of our customers about the urgency to control moisture is the key to preventing mold recurrence. Our families and we live in the Fort Worth area, so we also profit when the entire community learns how to limit future mold growth.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (817) 741-5737
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northeast Ft. Worth?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (817) 741-5737
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Northeast Ft. Worth is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Fort Worth community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: