Leaving Water Damage In Your Home Can Lead To Mold Damage
Damages in your home are never something to ignore, especially when those damages can lead to future complications, such as mold damage. Sometimes financial difficulty, or other valid concerns, can stop you from calling for assistance when you need it. The story is pretty standard: a severe storm rolls in and soaks your basement bathroom through the open window. There are inches of water on the floor by the time that you find it the next morning, but you feel like you cannot afford to call for help and resolve to try to deal with it yourself. The decision can lead to future complications as only a professional can tell when a space is thoroughly dry.
Leaving any excess moisture in the structure of your home can lead to the growth of mold damage in your Fort Worth residence. Mold spores are omnipresent, and you cannot completely rid your home of them. However, they are relatively harmless until they come into contact with excessive moisture. As they feed off of the excess water, the mold spores can rapidly multiply and form a colony, which can damage the structure of your home and cause health effects. Calling for help as soon as you first begin to suspect you have mold damage is the key to a successful remediation.
Our SERVPRO techs can bring unique tools with them to remediate the mold damage in your home. One of the worst aspects is the smell, and we can set up an air scrubber to pull mold spores and odorous particles from the air while we work. SERVPRO can also set up a barrier made out of plastic sheeting to ensure that the mold spores cannot travel anywhere else when disturbed. Once it is safe to work, SERVPRO can disinfect and remove the mold before using an antifungal spray to help ensure there is no regrowth.
Do not delay when you find damage in your home. Dial (817) 741-5737 to contact SERVPRO of Northeast Ft. Worth. We are open 24-7 and ready to take your call.